K - 12 Services
The In-School staff provides a variety of services to assist First Nation students from Kindergarten to Grade 12. All children receive school supply cheques, while children in eighth grade and up receive a monthly cheque delivered at three month in tervals.
These services include:
- Student monthly incentive allowances
- Student fees and supplies
- Arrange tutoring
- Student, parent and school liaison
- Student support / peer counselling
- Home visits
- Stó:lō and Bursary awards program
- Community educational workshops
- Curriculum development/implementation
- Provide cross-cultural awareness to teachers, administrators and education staff.
- Provide/teach Stó:lō Native Studies
- Provide education forums for Stó:lō students
- Participate on School District Advisory committees
- Negotiate education agreements with local School Districts on behalf of member Stó:lō First Nations.
- Liaison with other local educational institutes.
- Parents: Download the School Record Waiver Form here