Stó:lō Education Services provides support individuals with status, to the following bands:
People eligible to receive educational support must fit the following requirements:
- Children must be 4 years of age and up by December 31.
- All First Nations students in school who reside on the reserves.
- Adult learners who are non-graduates and are working to obtain their Dogwood Certificates.
- Students acquiring extra courses.
The types of schools covered by tuition are:
- Private or independent; however, many private schools are not approved by AANDC. You must inform the Education Coordinator before enrolling your child in private school.