JULY 11, 2018 | 9:30am - 2:30pm
- The purpose of the Children’s Festival is to invite families to a fun, summer event that promotes Stó:lō Service Agency Services, with an emphasis on health and wellness.
- Stó:lō Service Agency welcomes the community to this free event.
- Stó:lō Service Agency provides snacks, drinks, and a BBQ lunch.
- The festival starts at 9:30 am and ends at 2:30 pm – it is not mandatory to stay for the whole day, but everyone is welcome to.
- There will be a prize draw for those who have submitted their registration prior to July 7, 2017 – so fill out this form and send it in today!
- Registrants agree that their names, community or any photograph taken may be published in Stó:lō Service Agency publications regarding this event. This registration form also serves as a photo release form.
- There will be zero tolerance for verbal abuse or actions toward anyone. In the event of these actions, participants will be asked to leave at their own expense. No smoking, alcohol, drugs, cursing, or other unsavory behavior is permitted, as this is a family event.
- Registrants acknowledge and agree that Stó:lō Service Agency is not responsible for any lost or stolen valuables. Do not bring large sums of money.
- Children of all ages are welcome - but must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian. There is no childcare on site.
- The registrant is responsible to inform committee members of any medical conditions or allergies they may have.
- By filling out this form, the registrant gives Stó:lō Service Agency/Facility Staff/First Aide Attendants consent to assist in the event of sickness, injury, or to be taken to the nearest emergency centre for medical care.
- There will be no transportation available.
- Registrants agree to be added to the Stó:lō Service Agency contact list unless otherwise stated.
By submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the terms and conditions of the registration packages, and understand and accept these terms.
For More Information Contact Brianna Nakagawa at Brianna.Nakagawa@stolonation.bc.ca